Monday, July 27

Meals - July 20-26

This past week we had:

Monday: Fried Rice, cantelope
Tuesday: Chicken Taco Salad with tortilla bowl
Wednesday: Chicken Taco Salad
Thursday: Baked Potatoes with broccoli, Strawberry and Blackberry Smoothie
Friday: This day we ate out for our weekly date
Saturday: Tortilla chips with Layered Hamburger and Bean Dip, cantelope
Sunday: Tortilla chips with Layered Hamburger and Bean Dip, cantelope

We had so much cantelope because we got it on sale two weeks in a row. I won't be able to post pictures of the recipes that I made this past week, but should in the future as my kitchen is mostly put together (we recently moved into a smaller apartment for a few months and the kitchen is WAY too small for my liking. I will have to post a picture of it so you can see what I have to work with...) The recipes will be posted on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment